Parents and toddlers is a Monday morning stay and play group run by our church. It’s a great time for your young ones to play with toys while you have a good chat with other adults! We provide tea and toast for the children (and adults!) The group runs from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. It’s for children from birth to nursery age.
Covid Update – 12/04/21
Because of the current restrictions we have stripped back how we run the group to make sure it is as safe as it can be. Below are a few things to expect.
- We are currently not providing drinks or snacks for the children or adults – but please bring your own!
- We would ask that you wear a mask at all times while inside the building (unless exempt) and use the hand sanitiser and cleaning products available at various points within the building.
- We would ask that you would social distance from other adults as much as possible and have provided antibacterial wipes if you want to use them on toys at any point. (The toys are only used for this group so will be quarantined till the following week)
- There is a sign in sheet for test and trace purposes where you are required to leave your mobile number.
- We currently do not have a booking system as we expect numbers to be below 15 (government limit on adults attending). This may change in the coming weeks but will keep the website updated if it does.
When is the next Parents & Toddlers group?
Sorry, but dates for this event have not been added yet. If you think this is an error, please contact us to get in touch.