After a few months of doing everything online, we’re delighted to announce that Ebenezer Chapel will be opening for morning services again on Sunday 26th July.
We’d love to welcome you in person (at a social distance!), or you can continue to tune-in through the live-stream online.
We’re taking every reasonable precaution to reduce the risk of transmission (including requesting people to wear a face-covering) and to ensure we’re operating as a ‘COVID-secure’ venue in full compliance with government guidance. Check out the video for more information on how things will be different.
Here are a few points we wanted to highlight:
- Everyone attending will require a face mask or face covering
- Observe social distancing at all times (both inside and outside the Chapel.
- We will ask for your name and contact details before entry (for track and trace purposes)
- Sanitise your hands on the way in and way out
- Chairs have been arranged so households sit 2m apart from each other.
- At the end of the service exit via the middle entrance when instructed
We will continue to have our normal Zoom call at around 11:20, to which everyone is welcome to join us.
Meeting ID: 935-914-0298
Meeting password: 1234
We’re currently working out our plans for September to try and resume other activities in the church building, and we will let you know about those in due course.
To see the full range of safety measures we are implementing, please see our Risk Assessment below